Sunday, January 20, 2008

First bike ride!

Finally managed to get out for my first bike ride today! It was great, no really - I thoroughly enjoyed it. It took me right back to my youth and I am now fully motivated to go again and more often. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture so you'll have to put up with this one of the bike, front wheel removed, stored in the engine room!Another busy day but I'm not quite sure why as I haven't done anything if you get what I mean!!??

Took on water, did he ironing, hoovered, did some housework, chopped up a few more logs to burn, emptied the ash bucket, went for a bike ride and that's about it. I have a picture below of my new mysterious wall fountain illuminated by the orange LED's and with mist tumbling out from the dish.

Anyway, all is well with the world as a new series of 'Wild at Heart' is back on ITV later this evening!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home