Sunday, January 13, 2008

When's it gonna stop?

Had to post this - how about it for a forecast for the week ahead - pretty dismal I'd say!? I know it's winter and I think we could all put up with it if it was just the winter but after having the same weather all summer as well......

Anyway the swelling on my ankle has gone down. Not sure why but my right knee now hurts and has been doing so for the last couple of days. Can't quite work it out but I have a deep thudding pain on the left hand side of right knee controlled only by good 'ole Ibuprofen. It's probably just a muscle ache but hey, it's jolly annoying and even keeps me awake at night!

Hopefully I've re-sealed my window today that has started leaking - only time will tell. Updated Journal bar on my PDA to the latest version and it seems not to be freezing the unit now so I'll watch and see.

Done the housework and ironing and now all set for Heartbeat tonight and a glass of wine in front of the log fire. Still burning the Ash that John and I chopped up the other week but almost through it so need to look for another fallen tree soon!!

Another busy week with evening parents association meetings etc. Still, I have next weekend to look forward to when I get my bike, (except that I had committed next Saturday to school for moving some shelves and cupboards around!!)

2 Comments:

At 1:15 pm, Blogger Keith Lodge said...

Hi Andy.
Isn't this waether awful. Last night it was blowing a gale here and chucking it down with rain, and guess what it is doing the same this morning. The forecast for the week is not good, so we may not get on on Hadar.
I hope the knee improves. Any sort of pain is annoying if it keeps you awake.
Have a good week... Jo

 
At 1:23 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Ah well, summer is on the way!! At least the evenings are lighter longer now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home