Thursday, January 10, 2008

Work, winds and wain!

OK - not another of my classic typos! Just an attempt at alliteration!

Nothing much to report really but a huge thank you to everyone who has commented and given advice both on this site and through private email regarding my impending bike purchase! My ankle is still a little swollen but the pain has subsided and I am able to put weight on it. Only one day off and then back to work hobbling around.

Now to the wind and wain. What on earth is going on with the weather?? Temperatures so warm lately I have had to switch off the central heating and shut the stove down as much as possible but then we had last night....

......a fierce intensifying wind all evening heralded a storm on the way and it arrived at about 9.30. Rain and hailstones so hard the satellite shut down and I couldn't hear a thing. I had a little layer of white that had bounced into the mushy vents and settled on the dining room table and my bed.

One more day tomorrow and then the weekend.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home