Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy new year!

I know I'm early but I'll err, forget later! Happy new year to all my readers.

No pictures today I'm afraid - nothing photogenic jumped out in front of my lense. Cruised the massive journey down to Battlefield moorings and finally arrived at around 1.00pm. Found a few logs to saw up in order to start 2008 off with a good fire and then generally relaxed until now. This evening - a quiet night to see the new year in and then tomorrow back down to bridge 3 at the end of the Ashby before returning back to Brinklow on Wednesday.

3-1 to Orange tonight! 2 bars of GPRS with T-Mobile and not enough to even download my emails whereas Orange has 3 bars of EDGE signal zipping along.

No satellite TV here though as I have too many trees all round me so have had to re-wire in the old digi-box for TV through the tried and tested 'aerial on a long pole' method.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home