Saturday, December 22, 2007

Mobile blogging!

Thought I'd try an experiment. This is my first ever mobile post, posted using a keyboard about 3 inches big, a screen about 2 inches big and the light from a bedside lamp! In London, I have a high speed HSDPA connection and as all my internet use is free after 7.00pm I thought I'd take advantage and try.

Had a very good run down today and managed to get into Kingston and do a load of Christmas shopping. Spent the evening upgrading my fathers PDA. Tomorrow I look forward to a full fried breakfast and then the pantomime with my nieces!

2 Comments:

At 7:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Andy,

Just wanted to take a moment to wish you and Simba a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Best wishes,

Mark

 
At 7:25 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Hi Mark and many thanks. Warmest seasons greetings to you too and best wishes for 2008.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home