Thursday, December 20, 2007

Break up!

Thought I'd begin to get into the festive spirit! Broke up from school today and boy - am I glad!! Brought home a whole crate full of chocolates and wine thanks to the kind children and parents in my class. Managed to dismantle the stage, sound and lighting from the show, contain the over-excitement of 35 11 yr olds and get home in one piece!

I plan to travel south tomorrow at some point for Christmas but should be able to update the blog from London. For now though and in case I forget.... A very happy Christmas.

4 Comments:

At 7:39 pm, Blogger Boatwoman said...

Andy. May you and your family have a Very Merry Christmas and all the very best for 2008.
I am pleased you survived the last day of school. You know if you cannot eat all those choccies and drink all that wine, you could always bring some over to us hahaha.
Lots of love.
Jo xx

 
At 8:09 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Hi Jo and many thanks. A very happy and peaceful Christmas and new year to you and all yours. Half the choccies and wine have come down to London with me and half are on the boat waiting for the new year. If you happen to be passing......

 
At 11:00 pm, Blogger BigJohn said...

Andy

Thanks for keeping up your blog - it's always interesting - but we can't work out why anyone would want to be a teacher ;-)

Happy Christmas and peaceful New Year

WBW

John & Fiona

 
At 11:05 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Hi there and glad you enjoy the blog. As for why anyone would want to be a teacher - I often ask that myself but then comes the holidays.... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home