Monday, December 17, 2007

Aladdin!

Survived today - just!! We took 105 11 yr olds from Y6 and 105 8 yr olds from Y4 to the Belgrade theatre in Coventry to see Aladdin. I guess if you like total slapstick, it was great - the kids loved it anyway. Arrived back at school just in time to get costumed up and on the stage for their own final dress rehearsal in front of a live audience. Oh boy! It was dire. You know what they say; a poor dress rehearsal means a good performance - let's hope this rings true as tomorrow evening we have our first live 'paying' guests!

This morning was the first morning where the marina was frozen over . The characteristic ringing sound as ice shattered when the boat rocked as I moved about this morning indicated a cold start to the day.
For some reason, my T-mobile internet connection is still playing up this evening. Without my external aerial plugged in, I get at best, one bar of umts service but when I plug in the aerial, I loose it totally for somestrange reason. I haven't a clue what is going on but this is the second night of this and I'm getting a little fed up to be honest. I am still hoping that the issue is something to do with T-Mobile and not me. The helpdesk for T-Mobile is worse than useless and simply tell me that my location is right on the border of coverage and that will be the problem. They simply don't understand the fact that I have had a good signal for the last year, (at least 2 - 3 bars of umts,) and that this lack of service is only recent. If things don't improve, I may investigate the option of using my TyTn 11 as a modem. Anyone know what the Orange coverage of 3g is like??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home