Friday, November 30, 2007

Another week been and gone....

I don't know, time seems to be flying by at the moment - I guess when you pack so much in to every day, that's what happens. I commented in one of my last posts about spending an hour doing nothing one evening, now I'm gonna pay for it - I have a pile of literacy books to be marked this weekend. I need to get more coal, top up my diesel, (given that my central heating is working now so I'm using more!), attempt to fix my satellite dish into a more permanently fixed position as I'm fed up with the wind and rain blowing it out of line.

I'm finding more and more software programmes needing to be downloaded onto my laptop and some have upgraded so much that I have no option but to purchase new upgrade licence keys.

Each year since the launch of Khayamanzi I have produced a set of calendars showing pictures and captions of my trips during the year. I send these calendars to people all round the world as a way of giving a gift that also updates them with my whereabouts etc. I have just sent off the disc and check for these and hope to get them back in a week or so. The company I use, (see link,) do a great job and the calendars always look fantastic and are a lovely gift as well as providing me with some great memories during the forthcoming year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home