Monday, November 19, 2007

Water buoy

I shouldn't be telling you this as they have strictly limited stocks and I want one!! For some time, I have been watching the website of this amazing little gadget which was first seen on Dragon's den. It seems to be the answer to loosing things overboard. Cork floats don't float if anything is too heavy, those little things that fire a line up to the surface when they fall in simply explode when the keys are dropped or banged but this seems to be quite clever! The water-bouy. costs twelve pounds something and seem to be quite a clever design. An email to me this evening confirmed that limited stocks are now available on pre-order with a hopeful, (but not guaranteed,) despatch for Christmas. It's on my Christmas wish-list so don't all rush to get one!!

5 Comments:

At 8:50 pm, Blogger Sue said...

Only one drawback Andy, Once it has gone in the cut with whatever on the end, it is not re-usable, so make sure whatever you attach to it is worth more than what you pay for it. I suppose if I had my car keys on it, then that would be worth it?.. I gonna stick to my bit of cork.. heh, what am I saying.. I don't own a car! :P

Sue

 
At 9:40 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Valid point but for better or worse, I tend to keep all my boat keys, all the marina keys and all my school keys on one bunch with a spring clip to separate individual sets when necessary. I figure the combined inconvenience and hassle is well worth more than the 12 quid I would pay for it; especially as one of those keys is the school safe!

 
At 5:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone here know a point of contact at the company, and there contact details. I have purchased 2 and need to speak to someone about them.
Thanks

 
At 5:38 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Hi Tom, unfortunately I've thrown away all my packaging and there seems to be no contact details on the site. You could try clicking the link to pretend you want to become a distributor - that leads you to a form to submit electronically via the site. They might contact you back if you contacted them via that form. I hope you haven't had problems with them!

 
At 5:39 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

PS. Try this email address - it seems to work.

info@water-buoy.com

good luck!
Andy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home