Sunday, November 11, 2007

Ecofan again!!

Having recommended Calfire who refurbished my Ecofan unit and provided excellent service at the time, my unit has now become extremely lazy! Over the last week it has slowed down and now never spins anywhere near full speed. In fact, even when a nice log is burning well on the stove and the embers are glowing red it only spins at a speed so slow you can still see the blades turning!!

I have emailed them to tell them andwe'll see what happens but I am almost certainly going to have to send it back again - more expense and more hasstle. For the time being, I will keep their link on my recommended companies list but I'll keep you posted with any updates.

A nice lazy day today. Actually had about an hour to mysef this afternoon which was nice.

2 Comments:

At 8:17 pm, Blogger Boatwoman said...

Awww that is a shame about your fan, lets hope they sort the problem. Isn't it nice to have a lazy day every now and again.
I hope your week goes well.

 
At 8:11 am, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Thanks. I'm not looking forward to this week for lots of reasons!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home