Saturday, November 10, 2007

Nothing special to report!

You know, I almost feel obliged to update this blog with something even though I have absolutely nothing to say! Had a lazy start to the day and then fought the wind and occasional shower to get diesel and pump-out. The rest of the day was spent doing bits of this and that and not a great deal in particular!

The next few weeks are going to be very hectic school wise as we have started rehearsing for our Christmas show. Our school does the Christmas show big! We are starting rehearsals for at least 5 hour sessions per week starting this week and my life is going to be chaotic as I organise the sound, lighting and effects, help with rehearsals, finish the last parents evenings, attend several big evening/after school meetings and all the usual associated stuff of junior education running up to Christmas!!

2 Comments:

At 12:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol - My blog's been like that for a few weeks - too much work is getting in the way of the real fun of being outside.
Must update it with nothing as well...
Steve

 
At 4:19 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

I noticed.....! ah well, I might update it with nothing again soon as nothing happened to day either!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home