Saturday, November 17, 2007

A good day!



A really good day although busy as usual! Woke up this morning and John came round and helped me take the central heating unit off. Amazingly, it went very well and the picture above shows the unit off and ready to be taken for servicing. The second picture shows the hi-tec solution to keeping the water and antifreeze mix in the header tank - a permenant marker pen shoved in one pipe and a wooded tapered door handle shoved in the other! Crude but it works. Tomorrow, John and I will take the unit to Birmingham and meet the guy who's going to service it for me.


I then went with John for a little run out on his boat given that the weather was so lovely today - crisp, chilly but with an autumnal sun shining. Here is a lovely shot of Simba's best mate Daina peering round the back of her boat!
Returned back this evening for a big chinese meal and now settled down watching the X factor, (sorry - nobody's perfect!)


2 Comments:

At 2:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have informed the fire brigade that you have been fiddling around with the electrics on your boat. I thought you would have learnt your lesson from last time!

 
At 6:53 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Very funny Fleur!! Last time wasn nothing to do with me you may re-call and this time I had an expert on hand!! At least you won't have to jump overboard into the Thames if anything goes wrong this time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home