Thursday, November 22, 2007

Getting better...

A much better day today! I have just about got everything up and running again laptop wise and most of the regular programmes I use seem to be fine. In a way, it's done me a favour given that I had so much clutter that the machine had slowed right down - I didn't realise how slow it was until now!

My central heating is sorted and I should be able to collect it and ask John to help me install it again on Saturday, good job as the weather forecast is not great for the weekend! My little stove has worked over-time since not having heating and the early mornings have been decidedly chilly, I'm just glad the Eco-fan is still working well and pushing some heat to the back of the ship!

Late night tomorrow evening as I have to run the school discos! A quick visit to the boat to walk and feed Simba before returning to school - oh joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home