Saturday, January 19, 2008

Busy but useful!

The title sums up today! It's been an extremely busy day but I have achieved quite a lot. Went to pick up my bike this morning although haven't yet had chance to try it out. Hopefully tomorrow, not only will I try it out but I'll get a picture for the blog. At the moment, it's sitting peacefully in my engine room parted from its front wheel so that it fits, and waiting some action!

Went shopping, got some coal and bits I needed from Rose Narrowboats and popped up to A5 Aquatics near Hinckley to get a misting unit and some lights for a water feature we have in the reception area at school. Ended up buying myself an immitation stone wall fountain! Not as tacky as it sounds and it actually looks quite good hanging in the cratch with my mister unit installed and the yellow LED lights glowing and lighting it up. Went into school to fit and install the lights and unit there and returned home in time to chat to a few prospective customers in the marina and get dinner.

My knee seems to be a lot better today. I took a tablet when I first got up and managed to get right through the day without another one which is good so maybe it's on the mend.

That's about it really, and now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to settle down and read Waterways World magazine!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home