Monday, January 14, 2008

Internet!!

Now I'm getting cross!
Everyone else is getting an excellent internet signal and I'm not!! T-Mobile has been worse than useless over the last few days fluctuating from 2 bars of 3G, (which seem to suddenly stop and freeze for no apparent reason,) to absolutely no network whatsoever. Not sure if it is wind related or just a useless connection. Orange seems to be marginally better. I currently have 2 bars of 3G service with the phone in the window but even that service seems to stop occasionally for no reason and leave me stranded with no connection.

I bought a car charger for my PDA phone a few weeks back and the connector on it kept breaking! No amount of Araldite solved the issue and so this evening I bit the bullet and bought a new and better unit. After placing the order I decided to take another look at my old charger designed for my previous HP unit and blow me - with a bit of jiggery pokery it seems to work! I have now banged out an email to see if I can cancel my order.

I have booked a doctors appointment at 8.40am on Wednesday to get my knee checked out as it still needs a regular dose of Ibuprofen to keep it in check. I'm just a tad concerned now that it's a cartilage issue but hopefully the doc. will tell me.

2 evening meetings/engagements this week see me hardly at home this week! Still looking forward to Saturday and the collection of my bike - I just hope that I can ride it now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home