Monday, March 10, 2008

Memories!

I have created an animated photo album of my best memories from the various cruises I have been on with Khayamanzi. You can find the album on a page called 'Best Memories' which is a link found by hovering over the 'welcome aboard' button on my main site. I hope you enjoy them!

The album was really created to allow me a simple method of accessing all my favourite pictures in one place! It's a bit of an experiment so not perfect but let me know what you think!

I survived the gales today. With winds of 80MPH+ hitting many parts of the UK, this morning was.... interesting to say the least. I woke up this morning with my bilge pump running at full speed as the wind was blowing waves over the back deck and into the engine room. Add to that the fact that the boat was pitching and rolling like and ocean going liner and the fact that the wind was blowing right into the charcoal odour filter from my toilet tank and so blowing the smells right back into my bedroom and you have a pleasant image! Simba went outside with me in toe, he had a quick wee up his post, turned and headed straight back inside to sit on his chair in front of the fire - can't say I blame him! This evening was much better and I am sitting here typing this having just finished my school work for tomorrow with no wind at all.

Tomorrow evening, another late night as I have the next round of parents evenings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home