Sunday, March 09, 2008

Lenny's new house!


That's about it really - just another weekend! Busy as usual. I did upgrade Lenny's house though as his 'fish tank' was a little impractical and I saw a really nice vivarium quite cheap. It means I can open the front doors to feed him and get him out without the crickets escaping! I can also get a bit more heat into it which he really needs.
Next weekend I'm going to be selfish! It's the last weekend before I go off for Easter and my boat has been seriously neglected lately. I need to do a deep clean on it as well as top up the batteries. In the past, I have been religious at topping up and maintaining my battery banks however I haven't touched them for months lately so I really need to check them. I will also need to stock up on coal, diesel etc. in readiness for leaving the week after.... and I stilldon't know where I'm going yet!

2 Comments:

At 8:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bless him - looks a nice home for a cricket!! looks a little on the precarious side - no hitting those lock entrances any more or Lenny and his cricket friends might be all over the boat!! lol imagine waking up with crickets in your bilges!! HAHA

 
At 8:15 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

It's actually a lot better than it looks! It only over hangs a little bit and it's chocked up slightly so that it tilts back a tiny bit. Anyway, I don't hit locks......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home