Monday, March 17, 2008

The friendly forum!

OK, I know there's a plethora of forums out there but in my experience most end up over heated and full or any old Tom, Dick and Harry who feels like being controversial! I have started a forum for my friends to enjoy. By 'friends', I mean anyone and everyone who enjoys boating as a hobby and all it stands for. It is also a good place for possible future liveaboards to chat and ask those awkward questions that they feel they may get laughed at on other, more public forums!

Everyone can view the forum but you will need to sign up in order to be able to contribute. Membership is free and simple to do.

Find the forum here or go to the main Khayamanzi.com site and hover over 'communicate' on the menu, then select 'forum'.
Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home