Friday, February 15, 2008

BT - from the rediculous to the sublime

OK, the next installment! This afternoon I returned to my mobile to discover a voice mail message from BT - not my contact at the chairmans office - just a customer service agent. They wanted to check that I did actually want 2 lines as they noticed there were 2 open orders on my account. I didn't phone them back but contacted good old Lyndsey who was despairing with them and told me she would get onto them on Monday and ring me back. Just one working line would be good. Despite diverting my mail to my school address, I received another 2 letters from BT at the wrong address. I queried this with Lyndsey too who told me that she thought it was that that was confusing them and so hasn't officially changed my billing address and won't do so until after the line is activated! I despair....

Spent the whole day in school today catching up with stuff, only leaving at around 6.00pm. I discovered that I have lost one of the keys to the y6 block at school so had to call out another teacher to lock it up for me - how embarassing! I did manage to set up a display, print off 200 pages of maths planning for next term, re-arrange and tidy up my classroom and analyse some test results for Y6.

The weekend is set to get very cold apparently - well minus five - six anyway! Apart from a pile of marking and the next book script that needs reading through - oh and the ironingand usual chores such as taking on water - I do plan to attempt a bit of a more relaxed weekend in readiness for Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home