Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Rain!

My timing this evening was perfect! I actually got home relatively early and decided on a take-away as I really couldn't be bothered to cook. This meant that I was finished with dinner and actually ready to start the evening at around 6.45pm. I decided to go out for a cycle ride and so left. I enjoyed a good ride and returned at 7.20. By 7.30 the heavens had opened and the rain is still lashing down outside as I type - phew! The weather is set again to get rough over the next few days with even the faintest possibility of snow at the end of the week. It is now raining and blowing so hard that my satellite is breaking up!

I was only thinking this evening how nice it was that the evenings are drawing out and it's not truly dark until around 5,00 now, in fact the last couple of evenings have been so mild, I have driven home from work with the car windows open - almost spring-like! Just about on the verge of the end of the first month of 2008. One twelfth of the year gone already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home