Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Roll on 11th Feb!

More than ever, I am getting frustrated with my lack of consistent broadband at the moment. T Mobile is, at best, sporadic and my latest bill from Orange was around the ninety pound mark! I have just spent 25 minutes in a queue trying to get through to an Orange human being to see if there is a better price plan that suits my needs, finally got through and suddenly got cut off in mid flow - thanks a bunch useless Orange!

11th February my BT landline should be activated. The phone line then works approx. 5 days later at which point I can phone and order my broadband package, That should srrive some time later so I expect to be up and running with BT oooooh, around November!!



I need to book my car into the garage for a service during half term week - that should be interesting!

9.45pm - I've just finished marking test papers in readiness for class times tomorrow and finally sat down to browse and clear some emails etc. This weekend, I need to go into school to move some cupboards and help build shelves!

Well, I have been very good with the bike. I've been out every evening this week except tonight. I knew I had a lot of work this evening so gave it a miss but I'm really enjoying it which is getting quite a worry, I'm a tad concerned I might end up buying the lycra soon, (don't panic - I simply jest; be gone that thought!) I do have an interesting conundrum. My red LED rear light won't go off! There appears to be 2 LED's in it and the switch switches the main one on or off but the second, less bright one, stays continually on - most bizarre!!

My chimney has also finally given up the ghost, (again,) The current one, made from a Hawker Siddley wing, has last almost 2 years. I have an odd size flange, (oo err missus,) typical of Liverpool Boats, and find it a heck of a job to get relatively cheap and long lasting chimneys that fit - anyone any contacts?

Apparently, someone told me that I have it wrong, (again!) The Snecklifters aren't going to the Cotswolds. They are going to Matlock, Derbyshire - equally as lovely!

I leave you this evening with my picture for January from my calender - Khayamanzi cruising through Birmingham centre last summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home