Friday, February 01, 2008

Another weekend!

Here we are again at another weekend. Today we actually got a few flakes of snow for a short while - quite exciting but I bet Don is laughing at us right now out there on Bute! It really hasn't felt like winter yet this year and any cold snap is quite a shock to the system, (cold being around 2 degrees Don!)

Tomorrow my father is stopping by on his way north so it should be good to see him all be it briefly. Quite a bit of school work to do this weekend but also need to re-stock with coal and diesel. A little trip to Halfords also needed to re-place a faulty back light on my bike! I also want to get a small angle grinder to cut off my chimney to the right size. Not much else to report really! I have booked tickets to the outdoor camping, caravanning and boat show for February at the NEC. I plan to go with John and have never been so I'm really quite looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home