Sunday, July 01, 2007

Total washout!


What a weekend! It has simply not stopped raining! I'm officially beginning to get fed up with this and wondering if summer will ever arrive this year. I have posted a picture above of my flowers in July last year. The reallity of this year is very different as you can see below!
Most of my blooms have become shredded and beaten down with the wind and rain and those that are hanging on, are rotting on the plant! The weekend has been spent on lots of jobs; with only 3 weeks to go till my summer trip, I'm trying to get things sorted and done before I go. I still have another 2 weekends to go and much of them will have to be spent topping up batteries, cleaning, servicing etc. etc.

Looking at my diary and the next few weeks are somewhat mad at work with many evenings taken up with open evenings, concerts, discos and so on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home