Thursday, June 21, 2007

Reports finished at last!

I had to report this - tonight, I have, at last finished my reports for another year! I must calculate how many hours they take one year just for interest. Although I say 'finished', I still have to doublecheck all the grades against their published Sats results when they come through, read them all to check them and do the last minute tidying up bits - but at least the main work is finished.

The weather is still decidedly 'iffy' with intermittent sunshine and showers. The forecast for the weekend is much the same. I have my bar-b-q going ahead on Saturday evening canalside, with currently somewhere in the region of 35-40 comingincluding staff from work, friends and boating friends from all over the place - anyone else who knows meand is able to get to Brinklow on Saturday evening, email to let me know and you'll be most welcome! Did my weekly shopping on Wednesday and ended up spending 135 quid and I haven't even bought the food yet!!!!

I just hope we dodge the showers for it in the evening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home