Monday, May 14, 2007

Passed at last!

OK, this is a scanned image of the hologram seal from the bottom of my Boat Safety Certificate! It came through this morning andI am now completely certified safe and legal, (well I'm certified anyway!) I promptly phoned BW and due to the fact that I'm away cruising during the summer holiday period, I have asked for them to send my renewal forms out early so that I can send the certificate copy off and hopefully get my new licence before I leave to go cruising. Watch this space for a report on the efficiency of BW!

2 Comments:

At 1:19 pm, Blogger Boatwoman said...

Congratulations Andy, so pleased that you are finally certified hahahaha.... It must be a huge weight of your shoulders, now you just have BW to tackle... That should be easy after what you have just been through LOL.

Hope your not getting to wet in this dreadful weather.

 
At 7:11 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Hi there and thanks for the comment. I've been certified for years but the courts have banned me from talking about that!!LOL I'm already on the case with BW.That seems to be fine but see todays entry for the problems re insurance!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home