Tuesday, June 26, 2007

One thing after another....

After reporting yesterday on my snapped throttle cable, I woke up this morning to discover that somehow I had managed to snap off a connector on my freeview digi box! I did manage to get a new throttle cable from Rose narrowboats at lunchtime and also pick up a new cheap digi box so I've spent all evening tonight re-connecting the new digi box and helping John re-connect the new throttle cable. Just sat down to watch the news and catch up with the devastation across the country due to the terrible floods from all the rain we've been having. I think now, I'm sorted but it would be good to get an evening back again some time to do some school work which has taken a back seat lately due to all the other commitments - if anyone tells you that living on a narrowboat is a stressless, peaceful way of life - shoot them for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home