Sunday, June 15, 2008

Typical!

Typical, now the internet has come back on and I have managed to sum up my entire day in a few short sentences and have nothing else to add!


I'm starting to think about my summer trip in 5 weeks time. I break up on Friday 18th July and the plan currently is to travel single handed down the Oxford, onto the Thames and through to Reading, (any advice for this!?) meet my father at Reading who will travel with me for the K&A trip down and back and then I will either return solo or have a friend, Fleur, who will come back with me. Fleur was on board for the same trip several years ago when Khayamanzi infamously burst into flames and so understandably is taking a bit of persuading!! I texted her to say it was like falling off a horse - she needed to get back on quickly, her reply came back - you're right, it is like falling off a horse - it hurts!
I'll work on her over the coming few weeks....
I'll leave you tonight with some pictures of NB Clarence, being fitted out now for my friends Derek and Sheila. The ballast inside...
....prior to the lining out and fitting beginning.
My job list has now been reduced to 11 tasks and in another weeks time, I will be able to reduce it still further hopefully.

2 Comments:

At 11:03 am, Blogger MortimerBones said...

i hear the oxford is lovely at that time of year!

 
At 7:15 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Thanks Bones! I was more thinking along the lines of advice for single handed on the Thames - I'm a little nervous about this at present!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home