Friday, July 06, 2007

The only way to go boating!


A short entry this evening before I rush back to work to 'host' the year 6 leavers disco at school! A new boat has arrived in the marina this evening. Much talked about, I am pleased to see it and photograph it and document it here. NB Smine Too! For those not in the know, NB Smine Too tours complete with working beer pump fixed within arms reach of the helm. Serving chilled beers from the Black Sheep Brewery range, the barrels are tucked away with only a pipe convincing the onlooker that this is for real! I can prove it as I have now tasted the very good results from that tap. Apparently the inverter drives a flash cooler and the pump which dispenses a good chilled ale complete with head. Now this is one boat you really wouldn't mind getting behind in a very long lock queue at Fradley Junction!
I take my hat off to the owner and team who installed it. It did make me wonder why no-one has yet started up a floating and touring bar on board an NB!

2 Comments:

At 4:02 pm, Blogger Keith Lodge said...

What an amazing idea.... If only we had the summer, then we could all que behind it LOL.

Just to let you know Hadar is now back in the water and pictures of her new livery can be seen on her diary.

I hope all is well with you and Simba, and who knows we may see you soon..
Jo

 
At 9:44 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Great to hear from you again and great news of Hadar - I do keep popping to the Hadar blog to check the latest and will do so now to see her smart new coat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home