Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Bill the Banjo Boy!

OK, with his permission I thought I would upload a picture of neighbour Bill playing his beloved banjo! I seem to have mentioned him a lot lately so felt it was time to upload a photograph. Bill is an excellent banjo player and an active member of the The Friends Of American Old-Time Music and Dance and attends many of their events.

As for me - boring as usual! My world revolves around school during term time and the boat during holiday time. As we are currently in term time, there is nothing to report. A beautiful, still and calm day today heralded the feelings of spring and 4 swans flying overhead forced one to stop and stare during my morning 'dog walk' this morning. I mentioned being requested to attend court as a witness later this year for the 4th time, despite not being paid anything for the previous appearances; a phone call to me this morning confirmed that I was now not required to attend any more and they were extremely apologetic for the lack of payment to cover the costs of my supply teacher and asked me to fax the letter across immediately so that they could chase it up for me. Sometime, sad thought it is, it pays to make a fuss - other than that, nothing to declare!

2 Comments:

At 11:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wot an hansome chap your neighbour is - only kidding its me Bill - keep up the good work Andy!

 
At 7:49 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Hiya Bill - handsome; no comment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home