Thursday, February 22, 2007

Almost Spring!

Can you believe it - almost into March already?
This evening for the first time, I actually arrived home in the daylight and Simba got an extra walk along the canal with the birds singing and the catkins hanging over the path. Although extremely wet, temperatures are very mild and my stove has been allowed to 'take its chances' during the day - no extra coal has been put on, resulting in either no fire or 'barely revivable' fire when I get home!

It's hard to believe this time last week, I was coming to the end of my week away in the boat. The first week is now gone with 5 weeks till my next holiday! A weekend beckons and the weaher is set to be gloomy and wet with a little wind thrown in for good measure, Saturday sees a date with the garage booked to sort out a light bulb on the car that tells me it's blown but doesn't appear to be and a possible visit to the local large garden centre complex purely for interest and to motivate me into believing that spring is really only a stones throw away!

My Nokia N73 seems to be performing well and certainly seems to have the leading edge on the Sony Ericsson - especially now I have the bluetooth adapter for the car handsfree kit. An email arrived yesterday from Sony Ericsson telling me that my experiences are 'unusual' and that I should have contacted them to give them the chance of initiating a warranty repair on the handset - I replied giving them the 2 dates that I had previously emailed them to express my concern and included the 'fobbing off' story that I was given on both occasions with no mention of any repair necessary, I also informed them that my father, also a long time mobile user, has just changed to the exact same phone and experienced the exact same problems - coincidence, or are they fobbing me off yet again - you decide?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home