Saturday, February 17, 2007

Half term - day six!

Well and truely back home! My father left at about mid-day today after a full fry up for breakfast and a shopping trip to Sainsbury's! He travelled down to Aylesbury in Bucks. to some friends who have a small caravan that we might be able to borrow for the May half term so that we can continue our tradition of a walking holiday in May, despite his motor caravan having been stolen - this year we fancy the Peak district.

A look through the Orange shop online and I have placed an order for a free upgrade to the Nokia N73 as seen above. I am seriously hoping this will be a better phone as regard signals than my current useless Sony Ericsson! This should arrive next week. It has a 3.2 Megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics and that swayed it for me given that I tend to use my camera phone as much as possible for website/blog pictures, I then spent hours trying to track down a Bluetooth adpater for my car hands-free kit with little success.

I know some people keep up to dat with their favourate blogs by using a feed reader, (an easy to use, free on is www.feedreader.com,) and for those who do, my feed address for this site is: http://khayamanzi.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default. I'm just plugging this as it's an easy way for you to be automatically notified of any new posts. If anyone is particularly dedicated, email me and let me know and I can add your email address to a list that will automatically email you any new entries.

I have just been out for a kayak up the Oxford canal and back. It's not particularly warm with very grey, cloudy skies but the total lack of any wind makes it feel warmer than the ambient temperature actually is. The washing machine is nearly finished so chores are calling.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home