Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Cold again!


After a lovely warm weekend, temperatures last night dipped to below -5 degrees. Sitting here and the temperature outside is already -2! The mornings have been beautiful - walking the dog amongst a crisp and very hard frost over the fields and footpaths. Apparently more and heavier snow is forecast for Tomorrow night into Thursday. I have to confess to loving the snow and would rather like some significant snowfall but it seems a very long time ago since any snow worth mentioning.


Only 3 more days until the 'off'. Bill from NB 'The Boat', (my neighbour!) informed me today that he had to crunch through quite a thick layer of ice on the Oxford to get a pump out at Rose Narrowboats. My toilet will also need pumping out either at the weekend or on my travels next week.


I have uploaded a picture of my father's new car. Since his van was stolen, he has purchased a Ford Galaxy - it's a kind of compromise between the high driving position of his camper van together with the space it provided mixed with the luxury of a modern vehicle - something he hasn't been used to in the past!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home