Saturday, January 20, 2007

Busy day!

After a good ly-in this morning, I spent the entire day working! Had to do 2 diesel runs to Rose Narrowboats to topup the tank on the boat which was only just about an inch off the bottom. Hoovered, ran the engine to charge the batteries, washed the carpet, ran the engine to charge the batteries, ironed, ran the engine to charge the batteries, cleaned, dusted, polished, re-aligned the satellite dish on the roof, ran the engine to charge the batteries, refuelled the generator, started the generator, (no need to run the engines now!) Sorted the fire,fed the dog,walked the dog, sorted out the wood that had blown all over the roof of the boat, had a shower, cooked dinner, sorted out all my files, burnt thousands of old bank statements, wrote the cheque to Martin for the work he did on the boat the other day, posted a few other letters and then finally sat down at about 8.00pm to stare at 4 piles of books that need marking tomorrow!

Just as I close, a note to other 'bloggers'. Recently, my computer has slowed right down when using Blogger to update postings. I have detected that it is due to my Lavasoft Ad-Watch taking up 100% of my CPU usage. This only ocurrs in Blogger so has blogger started spying on us with the roll-out of the new Beta version becoming fully fledged -perhaps other users have noticed the same or Blogger could confirm this? Let me know if anyone else has experienced this recent phenomena.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home