Monday, January 15, 2007

Nothing much!

Nothing much to report tonight but as I seem to have started a daily blog, I feel I need to keep it going!

Got home and started the engine tonight to charge the batteries. When on tickover, the red battery warning light on the dash panel was glowing faintly. As I increased the revs, the light glowed more brightly but the audible alarm was not sounding. The analogue dial on the panel was telling me that I was charging at a healthy 14 amps and the digital readout on the combi unit tells me that everything is fine and normal. Spent about 40 minutestightening up both alternator belts but the light remains on. I am now beginning to feel that a wire has come loose on the back of the panel and this is going to be my next avenue of exploration later in the week or next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home