Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New day, same weather!

Well, a new day has been and gone. Shut the generator down last night and discovered that it had only used about half a tank of fuel all evening. Had to buy another can of petrol this evening. A fantastic purchase, I must say!

It's interesting how, some of my 62,000 hits are now beginning to make themselves known! This new marina has enabled me to make contact with old friends, be introduced to new ones and meeet people I knew of or knew their boat, but had not had much contact with - you are all welcome, each and every one; and if you haven't yet plucked up courage to say 'hi' to me either by personal email, comments on this blog or through my main guest book on my main website - don't leave it too long! A special hello to all those people who have emailed me to ask for information on the new marina or contact details of the owner to apply for moorings. Without his permission, I won't publish his number publicly but do email me if you want to make an enquirey.

As it wasn't raining this evening, I decided to take Simba for a good run up the lane outside the marina this evening when I got home. Took him up to the bridge to see how it was going. Certainly, the road and footpaths are completed but nothing is yet in progress to buiod the parapets - essential before the road and bridge can be re-opened.

I now notice that the website of Trinity Marina has splashed across the front page the following message.... "WE CURRENTLY HAVE 5 X 70FT, 2 X 50FT AND 1 X 40FT MOORINGS AVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL **********FOR FURTHER DETAILS. " Oh dear, I wonder why?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home