Sunday, January 28, 2007

Another busy day!

Well, I have just about managed to complete all my marking despite many interuptions, (all welcomed - I have to say!) The crew from NB Painted Lady made a surprise visit as they were cruising past so stopped for a day or two and visited this afternoon. Jim from Trinity Marina also popped up to see how things were going. Simba needed a long walk this afternoon, (or was it me that needed it?)

I now have to cook and eat dinner and finish scanning all the test papers so that I can go through them with the class in this coming week.

I guess one of the main reasons for this journal/blog is to enable me to look back a year ago and see what was happening this day in years past - always interesting, especially when you compare the weather!
Must dash!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home