Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Beautiful!
















I have taken the liberty of uploading several pictures today as this morning was so beautiful! I got a text message this afternoon from neighbour Bill to say he has sent me some pictures of the mornings sunrise. Today was the first day that the marina was frozen over properly. According to my weather station, the overnight temperature dropped to -7.1 degrees. Once again, the early mornings walk with Simba was magnificent. This evening there is forecast to be heavy snow, with depths of 10-15cm possible. Last time snow was forecast, I made the mistake of casting doubts on the reliability of he forecast on this blog - I have learnt my lesson and won't say a word this time except 'watch this space'! Many thanks to Bill for these magnificent pictures.
A large shop this evening heralded the onset of my half term trip away in a few days time. The weekend is planned to be spent cleaning, watering, etc ready to set off. A severe list to port currently indicates an extremely full toilet tank and a cursory glance at my affectionately called 'poo-ometer' certainly confirms this. Hopefully I will pop up to Rose on Saturday to get this done along with dieseling up and taking on coal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home