Friday, October 20, 2006

Off for a week!

Well,half term is here at last and tomorrow morning, I, and Simba are travelling south to Hampshire to help my brother move house and decorate. I hope to return by Tuesday and then plan a trip for the rest of the week down the Grand Union Canal as far as I get!

While I'm away, visit the 'Save our Waterways' websiteand write to your local MP on our behalf to insist that boaters don't have to subsidise for the serious cuts British Waterways have had in their grants in order to pay for the fines ocurred by DEFRA due to their complete incompetence.
Visit the website at http://www.savethewaterways.org.uk/

2 Comments:

At 1:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

Good to visit your site. Be good to catch up sometime. WE'll be spending half term afloat as well on the Llangollen. BW The Dengates

 
At 9:20 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Great to hear from you - do keep in touch and hope you enjoyed the Llangollen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home