Thursday, September 21, 2006

Frustrating

Well, at least the freezer electrics have been given a clean bill of health - that's one relief. I have just checked the weekend weather forecast and it looks quite good, part cloudy, part sunny, very warm and almost no wind at all however I can't go out again! I'm getting really quite frustrated now and NEED to go out in the boat soon or I'll go mad. My car tax runs out at the end of this month and I have just discovered that its first MOT is due before I can get the tax so have had to book it in for 1.30 on Saturday. Unfortunately the motors at the end of the marina where I bought the car from can't do it until next Tuesday and then wanted to charge fifteen quid a day for a loan car so I've had to book it in to an unknown garage - always a worry but for its first MOT, it shouldn't need any work doing. It is possible that if the MOT goes well and I can get the tax immediately after, I may be able to goout in the boat later that day for one night. It's Simba's birthday on Saturday so want to take him out for a good walk and to the pet shop for a treat! Watch this space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home