Saturday, September 09, 2006

Freezer and forecasts!

Well, I decided not to go out this weekend. Although the weather forecast was set to be a good one, being the first weekend since starting back at school I had a lot of marking to do and felt too tired on Friday evening to fuss around getting the boat sorted in time to go out before dark.

Just as well - Friday evening I discovered that a rogue packet of frozen sweetcorn had fallen of the shelf and pushed open the door to my 12volt freezer, result: 90 quids worth of de-frosted food and a horrid stink coming from the freezer. I spent quite a while steam cleaning the freezer and throwing all the food away. This morning, I had to go freezer shopping!

My father popped in to visit which was nice, as he was en route north and, (surprisingly for the M1,) was making good progress, we went for a walk with Simba, I mended my sat nav. mount in the car, washed the car, marked some books, did the housework, re-arranged the kitchen, (!) and put a load of washing through.

Tomorrow I want to visit somewhere, (hopefully more news on that in the future, (!) and more marking beckons.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home