Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Progress!

Well, I feel the holiday is getting closer now! It is, I suppose, with only 3 days left to go!! Got home shortly after 6.00 this evening, the time is now turned 8.00 and I am just contemplating sitting down to have a break and my dinner before starting again! So far I have hoovered the boat, shampooed the carpets, dusted, polished and done a HUGE load of washing, (actually I used both machines at the same time to save time!) I am now waiting for the washing to finish before going to collect it, hang it all up and fight with the duvet cover and then I only have the flowers to dead head and water, the galley to clean and the bathroom to clean before the boat is ready to leave on Friday once I have taken on a full tank of water!!

Ah well, Simba has gone off to 'visit' another boat somewhere so I had better go and find him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home