Sunday, June 25, 2006

INTERNET!



I guess that by the time you read this my khayamanzi.com domain is back up and running again! I have had HUGE problems attempting to transfer my domain back from the Domain Registry of America, (don't touch them!) and back to Easily.co.uk. As a result, I was paying both companies and neither of them managed to keep my domain running. I can only apologies for the period of absence. I have also just recovered from a SERIOUS virus attack on the computer which caused me to have to completely re-install Windows. I am still trying to re-install all the software back on - if I didn't know better, I would think that DROA had attacked me for getting stroppy with them ;)

I have just returned from a weekend away. Met up with Steve and Julia on NB Even Balance for a bar-b-q on Saturday. Pushed on to Market Bosworth before returning home today. Also managed to re-paint all the deck gear ready for the summer!. I have posted 2 pictures, one of the flowers as they look at the moment and the second of the freshly painted deck-gear! Only 4 more weeksbefore my trip north.

2 Comments:

At 2:05 pm, Blogger Keith Lodge said...

Hi Andy.
I enjoy sitting back and reading your blog, unfortunately I am still not getting your main site grrrrr http://www.khayamanzi.com/ it just comes up page not available or something to that affect. Computers who would have them LOL.
Great blog though, glad you had a good weekend.
Hugs

 
At 11:22 am, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Thanks for the comment. I have added a post above which will hopefully allow you to still gain access to the main site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home