Thursday, May 11, 2006

Weekend and weather again!

What a glorious week weatherwise! Came home tonight and the boat was over 30 degrees in the back cabin. Shorts straight on and rolled the cratch fully open for dinner. I plan to go out in the boat tomorrow evening and then meet up with Steve and Julia from Even Balance for a bar-b-q on Saturday but typically the weather now looks decidedly 'iffy' for the weekend. I am not going to be put off and as the wind looks low, I will brave it whatever the weather. My duck has laid another egg so I now have 3 eggs but she is not ready to incubate yet as she seems to disappear most of the time. I will lift the flower pot off the roof that she has adopted as home and leave it on the pontoon over the weekend in the hopes that she finds it and continues laying. My next entry here will probably be Sunday on my return and hopefully I won't be reporting on what a washout the weekend was!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home