Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Weather and snails!



Well I never!
Last night my external temperature sensor dropped to 5.1 degrees in the end of May! They do say that the temperature will increase from the weekend but it can't get much colder unless it snows! My father is bringing up my summer bedding plants for the roof this weekend and there is still the threat of frost! My legendary roof top display from last year, (see above,) is to be repeated except that this year I am going for a complete profusion of colour instead of the co-ordinated theme I chose last year. I hope that this will stop the funeral comments I received last year!

My newly furbished fish tank is still looking fantastic and extremely relaxing with rocks, caves and a plethera of plants for the fish to swim around and through. I am thoroughly enjoying watching my newly aquired apple snails as they 'speed' round the tank and cause great fun trying to count them and check they're still all OK! I have posted a link below for those interested in apple snails! One did give me a scare last night by refusing to move all evening but this morning he was out of his shell and about the tank in his usual way!
http://www.applesnail.net/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home