Thursday, June 15, 2006

This weekend.

It's always nice, through this blog and site, to have people leaving messages that I have met or passed on the cut. Welcome to Duncan from the beautiful boat Foxglove moored at Walsham on the River Wey. Duncan is truely a passing acquaintance! I always used to pass him on my many walks up and down the River Wey and dream that I too, one day, would be moored up on my own boat. It is also interesting to note that one boat moored not to far from him in dark red and dark green colours was the inspiration behind my own colour scheme, (in fact a photograph of this boat was given to my builders to copy!) and only last Easter I noticed it moored up on the Shropshire Union as I cruised past.

This weekend I hopeto go out as the weather forecast is very good. A relaxing weekend is planned meeting up with friends and enjoying the thought that my reports are now finished until the final tidying up before sending home! In anticipation, I have rolled up the cratch and re-stocked the fridge with beers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home