Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Mainsite url

Just a 'quickie' to let people know that although currently my main site is down via the www.khayamanzi.com domain, it can still be accessed via www.khayamanzi.co.uk, (although I am letting this domain go so it my drop from here also at some time,) or failing all else via www.khayamanzi.moonfruit.com

I am still fighting battles with The Domain Registry of America, (the good old Yanks!) to allow the domain to be re-hosted back in the UK through a company called www.easily.co.uk who have been brilliant at traying to help. Apparently we have all done everything necessary for the switch and we now just have to wait up to 2 weeks for the switch to take place before I can then re-point the domain to my website. I'll keep people posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home