Monday, August 21, 2006

Back to reality!



Well, I'm back home and slowly getting back to reality! See the cruise trips report on my summer trip as well as the map of where I have been to see the updated routes marked on. I plan to go into work for the rest of this week to work hard on getting ready for the next term, this will allow a short break back down south for the bank holiday weekend.

The latest news is that I have gone satellite! I was fed up with carrying a huge aerial around all holiday and still not getting a signal for the TV so have invested in a small dish and decoder and purchased the freesat card from SKY so that hopefully I can get a signal in more places around the system.

1 Comments:

At 11:41 pm, Blogger Sue said...

You will get that 99% of the time now.. look at your Nicholson Guide when you moor.. the Nicholson Guide always has north at the top of the page.. just make sure you look at the pages before mooring! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home