Sunday, September 24, 2006

Freedom!

OK, the car passed its MOT on Saturday, (except for a headlight bulb that I had put in upside-down!) so I decided to go out as the weather was so lovely. Had a beautiful and relaxing trip up to the Battlefield moorings, finally arriving there in glorious sunshine at about 5.00pm. Today, (Sunday,) I watched Countryfile, took Simba for a huge long walk over the fields and through the woods; with a short rest to admire the view at the top of Ambion Hill, took lots of photographs of the sun shafting through the trees etc. and then enjoyed a lovely relaxing trip back home. I finally arrived back at the marina in Glorious sunshine at 4.15pm. I did have my doubts though,when I was woken this morning to loud cracks of thunder, flashes of lighteneing and splashes of rain coming through the mushroom vents that I had screwed right open in the sunshine!

Another busy week beckons and then next weekend I hope to meet up with Steve & Julia off NB Even Balance to swap summer cruise stories over a bottle of wine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home