Friday, July 17, 2009

School's out for summer!

That's it - school is done for the academic year 2008/2009! The kids left yesterday amidst much crying and sobbing and many requests of, "can't I stay in your class for another year?"

Today was a day of tidying up, sorting out, meeting and handing on records for the next classes. Tomorrow I plan to leave although right now, I really don't want to go anywhere unless it involves an aeroplane and the need for a passport! The rain is lashing down, the wind is howling, I've shut all the windows and turned the radiators back on - it must be time for me to leave for my summer cruise soon!

My IWA membership pack arrived yesterday so I am now a fully paid up member and my new licence has, apparently, arrived at my fathers house in London. If all goes to plan, this should be my last land based post for the next 4+ weeks.

2 Comments:

At 6:52 am, Blogger Nb Yarwood said...

Enjoy your cruise Andy,we are!!!
Lesley

 
At 10:09 pm, Blogger Khayamanzi said...

Thanks - will do hopefully!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home