Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fridge!

Well, I got home this afternoon to discover that my fridge was around 15 degrees and all the food had gone off! I knew it was playing up. My old fridge gave up the ghost and this one was given to me by Eric when he upgraded. I don't think I should have scraped the ice off with a kitchen knife! My suspicions are that the gas has escaped and I've punctured it somwehere. John is going to get me a new one tomorrow and hopefully this will be one expensive mistake that I won't repeat.

My PDA software is popping up error message everywhere as I discover more and more software that doesn't register and is operating in demo mode. Tomorrow I have several phone calls to attempt and unlock various bits of software before my upgrade is fully complete. Why does nothing ever go simply!!??

3 more weeks before I break up and in that 3 weeks, I have to cram in more than I care to think about: leavers discos, sports days, induction days, first aid days, transition days, annual hike, open evenings, reports out, meeting my new class, saying goodbye to this one, teacher assessment levels to be entered and submitted, QCA results to be analysed, Sats results to be analysed and normal teaching and parent pacifying in between!

My summer route is now decided upon. Up through Harecastle, pick up my father north of the tunnel, head up through Standedge tunnel, over the Rochdale, (breaches permitting,) and back down again. Unfortunately right up and over the L&L looks just a little too optimistic for this year so the Bingley 5 rise will remain unconquered!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home